Name:
Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blog Roll added

Ok, so I've added a blog roll, not merely so you can see what I read (if you're actually interested in that) but also to really make it easier for me to get to the blogs that I enjoy reading. GF Life, GF City Beat, and Voice of Daktoa are some great links to get some inside looks at Grand Forks and the local gossip. The next two, Goddess Cassandra and I Blame the Patriarchy are some rather fascinating looks into the modern Feminist movement and how these other women tend to think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tu-Uyen said...

Hey Jeni,

I noticed you posted your feelings about UND's D-1 move on another blog. Why don't you elaborate on that here? Seems like it'd definitely be on topic.

7:50 PM, June 21, 2006  
Blogger Goddess Cassandra said...

Thank you for linking me.

But, you should know, I am slightly on the extreme of feminist thinking, and Twisty is even more so.

9:02 AM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home